Charter of commitments
At Nexelis, we have decades of experience on both sides of the pharmaceutical/CRO relationship.
This extensive knowledge has been distilled into a series of 10 commitments from the company and 10 from every individual.
All are based on the guiding principles as enshrined in our symbol.
Our 10 company commitments
- At Nexelis, fit-for-purpose is more than a claim, it’s fundamental to our approach:
We commit to total customization for every client, with the agility to make sure it happens on every project.
- For us, science is more than data, more than testing:
We commit to a full appreciation of client needs in order to understand the aims, the logic and the consequences of each task we undertake.
- On any project, data can occasionally emerge as skewed or abnormal:
We commit to unmasking and interpreting such anomalies with complete transparency.
- Each sample is precious:
We commit to guarding and maintaining each as an essential link in the process, no matter how busy we are.
- For the most rapid efficiency, collaboration between clients and colleagues is paramount:
We commit to minimal structure, open dialogue and constructive critique in order to enable the necessary free flow of solutions.
- Experienced staff must be available at all times for direction and advice:
We commit to a policy of accessibility and for managers to spend as much time as possible working side-by-side with their teams.
- Candidate recruitment and bi-annual reviews are critical to our ongoing success:
We commit to looking beyond expertise to interpersonal skills and collegial attitude in order to evaluate each person’s potential contribution.
- Clients should never feel they are just a project number:
We commit to constant accessibility and communication between each side’s dedicated representatives at all times.
- Saying no to clients is not an option:
We commit to maintaining a positive attitude no matter how difficult the requirement and working toward a solution no matter how complex the issue.
- By nature, we are always friendly and accommodating:
We commit to a closely-knit partnership with clients and to being ultimately easy to work with.
My commitments as a Nexelis employee
- With our flat organizational structure, each person can have a true impact:
I commit to broad responsibilities and to being accountable for each task I am assigned.
- We care about our colleagues, because their success is our success:
I commit to friendly collaboration and the rejection of any staff politics.
- All egos must be left at the door:
I commit to knowing as much as I can, and to seek counsel whenever I’m unsure.
- Sometimes it’s necessary to voice concerns:
I commit to raising substantive issues when necessary, yet always constructively, with a sense of respect and consideration.
- Full transparency is mandatory with all colleagues and clients:
I commit to complete honesty and total integrity with anyone, at any time, on any matter.
- Careful organization is essential to our entire process:
I commit to an orderly approach to everything I do, even when exceptionally busy.
- Within our field, testing and development is always a race against time:
I commit to the need for rapidity and efficiency while maintaining a strict doctrine of scientific discipline.
- Whenever humans are involved, however careful they are, errors can happen:
I commit to revealing any possible error, telling the truth, and working diligently with colleagues or clients to remedy the situation.
- As a company, we must always be solution-oriented:
I commit to being sufficiently open and agile that I can both suggest and accept extraordinary solutions when they are proposed.
- Every individual should understand our Nexelis company culture:
I commit to this charter with a willingness to engage and an ambition to succeed.