Associate Scientist, Cell Culture (Laval)
Work schedulePermanent, full time
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best Associate Scientists in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. Involved in more than 15 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine developments in partnership with multinational pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotechnology companies and prestigious NGOs such as Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or CEPI, we also proudly serve the needs of our clients in fields such as Flu (universal and seasonal), meningitis, respiratory syncytial virus, chikungunya, malaria, or HPV and are growing an immune-oncology franchise.
- Oversee the cell culture(s) necessary to the development of the procedures.
- Follow the procedures according to the guidelines to ensure the quality and reliability of the results.
- Analyze the obtained results and synthesize them if need be.
- Maintain and calibrate the equipment when necessary.
- Any other task relevant to the role.
Experience and Qualifications
- Work experience in a sterile environment with a biosafety hood.
- Knowledge of GLP (Good Laboratory Practices).
- Experience in Cell Culture.
- Organized and rigorous in their work.
- Able to document the conducted work with precision and detail.
- Autonomy, resourceful and dynamic, with a great respect for team spirit, and who wants to be part of a growing project.
- Great communication skills (both written and oral) in English and in French.
Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in laboratory techniques, with an orientation towards life sciences (or similar), or a Bachelor of Science in biology/life sciences (or related field of study)