Associate Scientist II (Seattle)
Work schedulePermanent, full time
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best analysts in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. Involved in more than 15 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine developments in partnership with multinational pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotechnology companies and prestigious NGOs such as Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or CEPI, we also proudly serve the needs of our clients in fields such as Flu (universal and seasonal), meningitis, respiratory syncytial virus, chikungunya, malaria, or HPV and are growing an immune-oncology franchise.
If this position if for you, just submit your CV and we will contact you soon.
- Perform a wide variety of testing protocols across several immunological platforms;
- Provide technical assistance to Scientists in the development and documentation of new technologies and test methods;
- Participate in troubleshooting logistic and technical issues with new tests and equipment.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years of direct bench experience with an emphasis on immunoassays;
- Comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced environment;
- Exceptionally organized, with strong attention to detail;
- Sufficient ambulatory ability to move to-and-from receiving, lab, and storage areas.
B.S. in biological discipline, such as biology, biochemistry, or related.