Associate Scientist III
Work schedulePermanent, full time
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best scientists or analysts in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. Involved in more than 15 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine developments in partnership with multinational pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotechnology companies and prestigious NGOs such as Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or CEPI, we also proudly serve the needs of our clients in fields such as Flu (universal and seasonal), meningitis, respiratory syncytial virus, chikungunya, malaria, or HPV and are growing an immune-oncology franchise.
- Provide leadership/mentoring/training over Associate Scientists and technical staff.
- Performs complex research and testing protocols, analyzes research results and data performed and documented by others. Sequences the steps for setting up assigned tests, data analysis, and equipment validation.
- Provides technical assistance to Scientists in the development and documentation of new technologies and test methods. May coordinate with other internal and external laboratories to integrate services and data into new and ongoing tests.
- Prepares data analysis, merging and transforming files and data, and identification of outliers for further study. Performs statistical tests as required for the assigned project.
- Assists in managing critical reagent inventory and qualification to ensure timely transition of new reagents.
- Participates in and serves as a resource for troubleshooting logistic and technical issues with new tests and equipment.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of direct bench experience with an emphasis on immunoassays.
- Group leadership and/or project oversight experience is desirable.
- Comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptionally organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Sufficient ambulatory ability to move to-and-from receiving, lab, and storage areas.
B.S. in biological discipline, such as biology, biochemistry, or related.