Associate Scientist, Protein Sciences
Work scheduleTemporary, for one year.
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best Associate Scientist in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. Involved in more than 15 SARS-CoV2 vaccine developments in partnership with multinational pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotechnology companies and prestigious NGOs such as Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or CEPI, we also proudly serve the needs of our clients in fields such as flu (universal and seasonal), meningitis, respiratory syncytial virus, chikungunya, malaria, or HPV and are growing an immune-oncology franchise.
- Support the laboratory team by conducting some manipulations in molecular biology, cell culture, purification and protein characterization;
- Prepare laboratory solutions needed to conduct the team's experiments;
- Track and maintain inventory of reagents and consumables;
- Order the necessary materials;
- Perform maintenance and calibration of the instruments when necessary;
- Assign results into laboratory notebook following SOPs;
- Review laboratory results;
- Perform other related duties (e.g., laboratory cleaning and maintenance, etc.).
Experience and Qualifications
- Ability for meticulous work, communication and teamwork in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Autonomous, flexible and organized;
- Comfortable in high growth environments;
- Ability to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines, follow the instructions and be flexible in responding to changing priorities;
- Proficient with office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology or CRO is an asset;
- Excellent French and English, written and spoken.
Collegial degree in Life Sciences.