Associate Scientist (Seattle)
Work schedulePermanent, full time
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best Associate Scientist in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. Involved in more than 15 SARS-CoV2 vaccine developments in partnership with multinational pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotechnology companies and prestigious NGOs such as Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or CEPI, we also proudly serve the needs of our clients in fields such as flu (universal and seasonal), meningitis, respiratory syncytial virus, chikungunya, malaria, or HPV and are growing an immune-oncology franchise.
- Plan and execute laboratory experiments following the instructions (SOP);
- Follow the procedures in place to ensure the quality and integrity of results;
- Analyze the results obtained and synthesize them as needed;
- Carry out the maintenance and calibration of instruments when necessary;
- Proactively participate in all initiatives that optimize operations, satisfy our customers and grow the business.
Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant experience in development, qualification, validation and problem solving, related to immunology analyzes;
- Over 3 years of experience using immunology techniques;
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) is an asset;
- Experience in Industry (CRO, BioPharma or Biotech environment);
- Comfortable in high growth environments.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology or a related field.