Associate Scientist (Laval)
We are currently looking for a motivated candidate with experience to fill the Associate Scientist position. This position reports to VP Operations. The candidate will participate in the development, qualification, and validation of immunological methods: ligand binding assays, viral and bacterial functional assays, etc.
- Plan and execute laboratory experiments following the instructions (SOP);
- Follow the procedures in place to ensure the quality and integrity of results;
- Analyze the results obtained and synthesize them as needed;
- Carry out the maintenance and calibration of instruments when necessary;
- Proactively participate in all initiatives that optimize operations, satisfy our customers and grow the business.
Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant experience in development, qualification, validation and problem solving, related to immunology analyzes;
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving;
- Aptitude for meticulous work, communication and teamwork;
- Very autonomous, flexible and resourceful;
- Comfortable in high growth environments;
- Knowledge of the main software programs of the MS Office Suite;
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) is an asset;
- Experience in Industry (CRO, BioPharma or Biotech environment);
- Excellent French and English, written and spoken.
At least a DEC diploma in biological sciences and over 3 years of experience using immunology techniques.