Work schedulePermanent, full time
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best scientists or analysts in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. Involved in more than 15 SARS-Cov2 vaccine developments in partnership with multinational pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotechnology companies and prestigious NGOs such as Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or CEPI, we also proudly serve the needs of our clients in fields such as flu (universal and seasonal), meningitis, respiratory syncytial virus, chikungunya, malaria, or HPV and are growing an immune-oncology franchise.
- Develop, qualify, and validate proprietary and third-party assays before their transfer to the operational team for high throughput clinical testing purposes
- Interact with the scientific leadership team and our clients
- Have a scientific oversight and trouble shooting role on clinical operations under the leadership of a principal scientist
- Support business development as needed
Experience and Qualifications
- Credentials in regulated (GLP, GCLP) assay development
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of standard microbiology techniques
Advanced degree in immunology or related fields.