Cellular Immunology Scientist
Work schedulePermanent, full time
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best scientists or analysts in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. Involved in more than 15 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine developments in partnership with multinational pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotechnology companies and prestigious NGOs such as Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or CEPI, we also proudly serve the needs of our clients in fields such as Flu (universal and seasonal), meningitis, respiratory syncytial virus, chikungunya, malaria, or HPV and are growing an immune-oncology franchise.
- Develop flow cytometry and ELIspot assays
- Interact with the scientific leadership team and our clients
- Provide day-to-day guidance for technical staff and analyze data as directed by the principal scientist
- Participate in the development of new in vitro assays as per client needs, including the assay qualification and validation phases
- Generate key documentation (protocols, reports, presentations, etc.)
- Apply basic microbiology techniques
Experience and Qualifications
- Credentials in regulated (GLP, GCLP) environment
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience with multi-parametric flow cytometry techniques including assay design as well as analysis of complex data set
- Experience in cell-based assays to assess adaptive and innate immune responses
Advanced degree in immunology or related field.