Data Reviewer (Seattle)
Work schedulePermanent, full time
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best data reviewers in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. Involved in more than 15 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine developments in partnership with multinational pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotechnology companies and prestigious NGOs such as Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or CEPI, we also proudly serve the needs of our clients in fields such as Flu (universal and seasonal), meningitis, respiratory syncytial virus, chikungunya, malaria, or HPV and are growing an immune-oncology franchise.
- Perform the quality control and review of the data recording;
- Perform the quality control and verification of the study data entered into the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS);
- Participate in data review process improvement;
- Participate in report writing.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in data review and regulated environment such as a CRO;
- Familiar with GLP and GCP;
- Comfortable in high growth environments;
- Knowledge of the main software programs of the MS Office Suite;
- Excellent English, written and spoken.
College degree or bachelor’s degree in biological sciences