Flow Cytometry Specialist
Work schedulePermanent, full time
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best scientists or analysts in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. ImmunXperts, a Nexelis Group Company, is a high-potential CRO based in Gosselies, Belgium. This fast-growing company offers a wide range of Immunology services with a strong commitment to developing customized solutions for its clients. The offerings include in vitro assays to assess the immunogenic potential of test molecules using T cell activation and proliferation assays as a surrogate marker for the induction of Anti-Drug-Antibodies. On the immuno-oncology side, ImmunXperts develops in vitro assays to assess the functionality of candidates. ImmunXperts continuously develops new cellular immune-assays to assist biotech and pharma companies directly in their product development. Other such collaborative services include protocol optimization and in-house training.
- Manage the various operational aspects of a multi-instrument flow cytometry facility.
- Design multi colors panels (up to 18 colors) for a wide range of applications.
- Track performance of flow cytometers and take corrective actions, if needed.
- Oversee FACS-related reagents stock management.
- Be responsible for all-FACS related SOPs and documentation.
- Analyze flow data and participate in the writing of technical and scientific reports.
- Support your colleagues in budgeting flow cytometry related work.
- Guide, train and support your colleagues to ensure quality work is delivered on budget and on time.
- Reinforce and implement quality standards through continuous improvement strategies.
Experience and Qualifications
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in implementing flow cytometry assays, designing panels, and performing analysis.
- You demonstrate a good knowledge of FlowJo.
- You are analytical, rigorous, detail-oriented, autonomous, committed, and flexible.
- You have strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have good oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (outlook, Word, Excel).
- Other elements that are certainly a plus:
- Previous experience using Flowlogic analysis software.
- Hands on experience on BD LSRFortessa and MACSQUANT 10.
- Reagents inventories and orders management.
- Experience working with customers and service providers
PhD or master’s degree in Biology or Life Sciences, or equivalent.