Work schedulePermanent, full time
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best laboratory instrumentation specialists in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. Involved in more than 15 SARS-CoV2 vaccine developments in partnership with multinational pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotechnology companies and prestigious NGOs such as Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or CEPI, we also proudly serve the needs of our clients in fields such as flu (universal and seasonal), meningitis, respiratory syncytial virus, chikungunya, malaria, or HPV and are growing an immune-oncology franchise.
- Provide expertise to support the installation, validation, and maintenance of laboratory instruments and equipment
- Coordinate the laboratory equipment maintenance program managed with external service providers (e.g. calibration, maintenance, repairs)
- Develop and update documentation (validation deliverables, deviation report, SOPs)
- Coordinate change requests (e.g. repair, move) related to validated laboratory equipment
- Diagnose lab equipment issues and devise solutions
- Administrate the facility environmental monitoring system
Experience and Qualifications
- 1-2 years’ experience validating laboratory equipment in a regulated environment
- Experience with environmental monitoring systems
- Experience with technical writing
- Fluently bilingual French and English
Background education in life sciences.