Data Management Associate
Nexelis is an immunology-centric CRO specialized in clinical assay development in single and multiplex formats and sample analysis for low-, mid- and large-scale clinical testing. Our versatile team of scientists and technology platforms have been instrumental in the development, qualification and validation of assays supporting FDA filings of over 100 new molecular entities, including blockbuster biologics such as vaccines and complex large molecules.
- Our Seattle office focuses on Bioanalytical Services (PK, Immunogenicity ADA Assays, & Fit-for-Purpose Biomarkers), in addition to offering an extensive Biomarker Menu.
- If you are interested in working in a dynamic biotechnology environment that is challenging, rewarding and a source of personal pride and growth, we’re interested in hearing from you! Nexelis is located in Seattle, surrounded by mountains, forests and waterways of the Pacific Northwest.
- Assist with data management study setup and study closeout procedures.
- Assist with processing electronic manifests for incoming referral samples and other related data management tasks.
- Assist with the preparation of demographic data queries and the query documentation process.
- Provide administrative support for the department for data management tracking processes such as ordering supplies
- May assist with the preparation and transfer of data files according to established schedules and verification processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (especially Excel) required
- Experience with relational database concepts including queries preferred
- Background in data management in the pharmaceutical industry very helpful
- Familiarity with Laboratory Information Systems or other scientific apps a plus
- Must possess good communication skills and work effectively on a team
- Must be extremely detail oriented and well organized and be committed to maintaining rigorous documentation
College degree in a technical discipline such as information technology, math, or science and/or industry experience in an equivalent environment.