Project Manager (Laval)
Work schedulePermanent, full time
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best Project Managers in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. Involved in more than 15 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine developments in partnership with multinational pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotechnology companies and prestigious NGOs such as Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or CEPI, we also proudly serve the needs of our clients in fields such as Flu (universal and seasonal), meningitis, respiratory syncytial virus, chikungunya, malaria, or HPV and are growing an immune-oncology franchise.
- Reviews client and sponsor protocols and translates laboratory requirements for setup and use in the company’s information and documentation systems, e.g., the study tracking database, Scope of Work, manuals.
- Sets up the sequencing of small-large-sized studies and independently monitors progress, communications, documentation, and reports to satisfy client preferences.
- Facilitates contractual and scope-of-work agreements and confirms information systems, documentation, and other needs. Identifies work-in-progress milestones and timelines.
- Coordinates company services, such as but not limited to, database setup, data management, and lab operations, and serves as a resource for internal departments.
- Conveys laboratory protocols and other relevant material at meetings where company, sponsor, and other contractors exchange information on the conduct of a clinical trials.
- Receives and resolves or forwards inquiries and participates in teleconferences and meetings with client representatives and other contractors.
- Prepares standard database queries, and requests information / documentation from technical, processing, shipping, data management, and information systems staff as needed to ensure data fulfills clients’ requests.
- Communicates the needs of the clients to those who can provide the appropriate service including, Project Management staff, Specimen Management staff, Data Management staff, and the technical staff, and follow-up to make sure the services have been provided.
- Prepares revenue updates and participates in compiling projections, working with business development, finance and other departments , including the monitoring of study budgets.
- Initiates contact with client sites for queries-for-information that support projects. Reviews query forms for completeness and appropriate response and files documentation in proper sequence.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2 years of experience in the equivalent capacity to a Project Coordinator.
- In-depth knowledge of technical and customer service processes and procedures found in clinical trial environments.
- Knowledge of regulatory documentation, filing, and quality assurance requirements.
- Working knowledge of information systems used in the industry for setting up, inputting, storing, organizing, and retrieving information.
- Well-developed knowledge of and skills at using office productivity applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and data communications.
- Sufficient language and writing skill to read and understand technical/scientific instructions.
- Sufficient math skills to compute statistics and quantities.
- Well-developed human relations skills to convey technical concepts to peer-level staff and facilitate discussions with customers for purposes of documentation and conversion of data, and problem solving.
Bachelor’s degree in a science, medical, nursing or equivalent field.
A Project Management certificate is desirable.