Research Associate I/II
We are seeking a highly motivated Research Associate I/II to perform immunogenicity or clinical chemistry testing in a reference laboratory that provides testing support to clinical trials. Testing methods utilized are complex, problematic and produced in high volume. The procedural steps are performed by a team in a fast-paced environment and documented using GLP practices. Results are reported through an LIS designed for clinical trials. Excellent multi-tasking skills are required to cope with the execution of multiple test methods simultaneously.
Position ResponsibilitiesIn a laboratory environment, provide support to the execution, organization, and documentation of scientific projects and activities.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of two years research or clinical laboratory experience with biochemistry techniques to include extensive experience with ligand binding assays;
- Experience with troubleshooting and editing multipoint nonlinear calibration curves. Excellent pipetting technique under high volume conditions is essential;
- Experience with assays optimization and validation is desired;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products, Excel and Word;
- Possess good communication and writing skills and able to work effectively in a team when performing assays;
- Must be detail oriented, well organized and committed to mastering rigorous documentation standards related to GLP standards and pharmaceutical clinical trials;
- Must have excellent multitasking skills due to the complexity and variety of projects ongoing in each department.