Team Leader (Laval)
Work schedulePermanent, full time
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best Team Leaders in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. Involved in more than 15 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine developments in partnership with multinational pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotechnology companies and prestigious NGOs such as Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or CEPI, we also proudly serve the needs of our clients in fields such as Flu (universal and seasonal), meningitis, respiratory syncytial virus, chikungunya, malaria, or HPV and are growing an immune-oncology franchise.
- Technical assay expert in multiple assay types from sample preparation to data generation;
- Responsible for experiments performed in the laboratory based on training and competencies and can be assigned a variety of activities including method development, validation and/or sample analysis;
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Associate Scientist I and II;
- Monitor performance of testing;
- Appropriately execute method standard operating procedure (SOP), ensure completeness and accuracy of documentation;
- Follow general SOP and good clinical laboratory practice (GCLP) as applicable;
- Stay up to date on new SOPs, procedures, and techniques via training sessions, team meetings and internal communication avenues;
- Communicate potential problems that could impact quality of the work performed in the laboratory and data reliability and discusses appropriately with line manager;
- Respecting Health and Safety standards in terms of personal protection, laboratory maintenance, and work procedures;
- Observes all company guidelines and policies;
- All other tasks as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally two years of pertinent experience;
- Good organizational skills;
- Attentive to details with respect to sample preparation procedures and raw data handling;
- Manual dexterity;
- Bilingual, both written and spoken in French and English.
College degree and/or University degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Immunology or other related field