Work schedulePermanent, full time
Start dateAs soon as possible
Should you consider yourself to be among the best Trainers in town, here is your chance to participate in the daily life of the most successful advanced testing service provider in the immunology field. Involved in more than 15 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine developments in partnership with multinational pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotechnology companies and prestigious NGOs such as Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or CEPI, we also proudly serve the needs of our clients in fields such as Flu (universal and seasonal), meningitis, respiratory syncytial virus, chikungunya, malaria, or HPV and are growing an immune-oncology franchise.
- Train new staff on work practices, documentation, and procedures (pipetting techniques, serial dilutions, general use of equipment, etc.).
- Bring support to team members; availability to answer questions and guide staff.
- Prepare arrival of new employees in collaboration with management.
- Ensure all trainings are completed before going to assigned group.
- Ensure training files and matrix are updated appropriately.
- Work closely with Management Team to provide input on improvement opportunities to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Review and update general SOPs in collaboration with management.
- Help analyst qualification when applicable.
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in a regulated laboratory (CRO, Biotech or Biopharma)
- Previous laboratory and training experience in a Contract Research Organization (CRO) operating to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standards
- Excellent knowledge and experience working in a GDP, GCLP environment
- Ability to convey complex information in a way that people understand
- Excellent French and English, written and spoken
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, good leadership
College or bachelor’s degree in biological sciences.