Integrating the ELN and LIMS with the laboratory equipment increases data exchange that drives consistent study execution which results in higher quality data within a shorter time frame than a paper-based laboratory.
Within our fully paperless laboratory in Indianapolis, manual transcription and processes are replaced with barcodes and business logic driven workflows. By eliminating the paper burden, the science is elevated to the highest priority.
Benefits of our ELN system:
- Increases data accessibility.
- Removes paper documentation burden.
- Eliminates human calculation errors.
- Is adaptable to new science and regulations
- Enforces compliance with SOP and processes that reduces deviations.
- Reduces rework.
- Performs virtual quality control checks.
- Allows for more efficient use of Quality Assurance (QA) resources.
- Allows for instant retrieval to archived studies during audits.